2020 VIRTUAL PIANO FESTIVAL Registration
Before clicking on a link below to enroll in a 2020 VIRTUAL PIANO FESTIVAL class, be sure to have the following information on hand:
- (if applicable) The name, email address and phone number of the teacher or coach
- The correct titles of selections (including the Opus, Key, BWV, K, KV numbers if applicable)
- The composer’s name (first initials and last name e.g. JS Bach)
- Be sure that you have timed the length of each selection
- For entries with more than one performer, the full name and, for classes that have age restrictions, age as of December 31, 2019 of each performer
- Credit Card Payment: the card number, security code, expiration date, cardholder name, and billing address.
- Once you have completed a registration, it is NOT possible to make changes online. Instead, request changes by emailing email@example.com .
- A $3.50 Service Fee will be applied upon checkout.
Registrations are ongoing until May 31.
Any registration changes must be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: If you have already registered in the 2020 Spring Festival, you do NOT have to register again. This registration page is only for pianists who have NOT registered previously and would like to take part in the 2020 Virtual Piano Festival.
|ADULT CLASSES (19+ Years)||YOUTH CLASSES (18 Years & under)|
|PIANO: Competitive||PIANO: Junior and Advanced Junior|
|PIANO: Non-Competitive||PIANO: Intermediate and Senior|
|PIANO: Ensembles and Concertos|