IMPORTANT: Be sure to read the Fall 2021 VAYA INTERNATIONAL MUSIC FESTIVAL Rules and Guidelines before proceeding.
Before clicking on a link below to enroll in a festival class, be sure to have the following information on hand:
- (if applicable) The name, email address and phone number of the teacher or coach
- The correct titles of selections (including the Opus, Key, BWV, K, KV numbers if applicable)
- The composer’s name (first initials and last name e.g. JS Bach)
- Be sure that you have timed the length of each selection
- For entries with more than one performer, the full name and, for classes that have age restrictions, age as of December 31, 2020 of each performer
- Credit Card Payment: the card number, security code, expiration date, cardholder name, and billing address.
- Once you have completed a registration, it is NOT possible to make changes online. Instead, request changes by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Online registrations may be paid by Credit Card only
- A $3.50 Registration Fee will be applied upon checkout.
- A $7.50 Late Charge will be applied to registrations submitted after the Registration Deadline.
Registrations are ongoing until sessions fill.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: September 22, 2021 (11:59pm)
Any registration changes must be made by emailing email@example.com
Acceptance of a participant’s entry into the VAYA International Music Festivals will release any responsibility of the Festival’s Directors, Staff and Volunteers from any claims, demands, damages, actions or causes of action arising out of or in consequence of any loss, injury or damage to any participant or any participant’s personal property incurred while participating in the VAYA International Music Festivals. Participants agree to allow the Society to post their video links on their website and Facebook page for promotional purposes.