|Provincial Class – All levels|
(Open to BC residents only)
April 21 & 22, 2022
|St. James Community Square|
3214 W. 10th Avenue, Vancouver, BC
|All other categories |
(Open to participants worldwide)
Video submission deadline: April 25, 2022
|Adjudications returned by:|
May 16, 2022
TO PARTICIPATE IN THE 2022 ONLINE VANCOUVER SPEECH ARTS + DRAMA FESTIVAL:
On the Syllabus and Registration webpage, look through the syllabus for category options, and then register. REGISTRATION DEADLINE: MARCH 15, 2022. Registrations received after this date will be subject to a $7.50 late charge. If you are unsure which selections you will be performing, type ‘TBA’ where prompted and email us the details as soon as you know them.
IN PERSON PROVINCIAL CLASSES: We will email your performance schedule by March 31, 2022.
- Film a video of your performance(s) – one video file for each selection.
- Make sure you announce your name and title of selection(s) at the beginning of your video. Try to make sure your hands, face, feet, and props are visible. We understand that not everyone has the space to make this possible.
- Upload your recording to your own YouTube channel as an UNLISTED video – so anyone with the link can view it. Sorry we cannot accept Google Drive or Dropbox links. Send a link to your performance to email@example.com by the deadline date. IMPORTANT: We require PDF copies of all works being performed. Proof of purchase is not necessary.
Objectives of the Festival
- to support and foster speech arts, drama and creative writing students through bursaries and scholarships
- to give participants the benefit of expert criticism from unbiased adjudicators
We look forward to seeing you there!
|Watch performances from the 2021 Festival|
|2021 Intermediate and Senior Level Performances||2021 Junior Level Performances|
2021 Festival Sponsors
We acknowledge the financial assistance of the Province of British Columbia.
VAYA Youth Arts Society (fka Kiwanis Fraser Valley Music Festival Society) is a charitable organization. All donations are deductible under the Income Tax Act.For more information please call the Festival Office toll free at 778-868-0426.